After some long time away we are able to have our monthly meetings back in the Hall at Longstock. There will be a few changes, to try to reduce the Covid risk to all members:
1. Please only attend if you have been double vaccinated
2. Please wear a mask in the hall
3. Please sign in on arrival
4. Please use the hand-
5. Please wear your name badge -
6. Please maintain reasonable separation from others in the hall -
7. Please bring items for the gallery but admire them without touching. There will be more tables than usual to allow space.
8. The toilets will be open but unfortunately the kitchen will not (unless there is a late change to the hall rules). Please therefore bring a flask if you want a drink during the break.
The 2021 AGM is on Monday 18th January. Please attend via Zoom so that we are have enough members to vote. The Agenda can be found here together with the Treasurers Report and the Income & Expenditure Report. Also attached is a Subscription Proposal. Graham sent a Voting form via email on the 9th Jan please complete if you are unable to attend and return by Sunday 17th.
Please find attached links to various past demos:
Also Jean’s home built pyrography kit. The details can be accessed on her website
Chris West’s drawings of the Upside down shaker, and the Offset shaker, are available here (courtesy of Chris). They can be viewed or downloaded as pdf. Files